FOR CO-ACTIVES WHO WANT THE VERY BEST EXPERIENCE
If you are looking for an experienced CPCC, PCC coach to partner with you through CTI’s Certification, we could be a great match. I’ve been a practising Co-active for 13+ years and have mentored many, many coaches on the journey.
'Your ability to help me discover the deepest thoughts, fears, and strengths was simply amazing! The way you were there to acknowledge me and champion me through Certification was so encouraging and empowering.'
Zana Goic Petricevic, Certifcation Student
An important part of my personal mission is to see it that the coaches who are out in the world improving people and planet are the best they can be. When I mentor with you, I hold you to your best – I believe in you and your potential. I want the Leader Within to emerge throughout the journey and feel ready, clear and masterful by its completion.
Our Focus Throughout the Certification Journey
Establishing a deep, fundamental awareness on WHO you are as a coach, and what you are here to lead.
• Clarity around your own mission and how to approach the clients who need you – your tribe.
• Mentoring on your personal growth edges & how to notice the ways you hide.
• Mastery in your application of the Co-active core competencies, skills and tools, when you chose to use them and why.
• Reflection and mentoring around how you are coaching tricky clients and ways to address difficult situations.
• Defining and shaping the Conscious Leader and Entrepreneur you are becoming using tool and practices I have devised over the years.
• Your confidence and willingness to be visible with what you believe.
• Support around the logistics of your practice including creating powerful Discovery sessions, formulating Sample Sessions that empower you and speak to potential clients, creating coaching packages that sell and much, much more.
12x 1-hour Coaching and Mentoring Sessions:
Over the course of the Certification journey clients book in twice per month to keep consistency and we have the opportunity to go a lot deeper into who you are as a Conscious Entrepreneur.
24/7 WhatsApp Voice Memo support:
During our coaching partnership, you’ll have me virtually on the other end of the phone when needed. Simply record a WhatsApp Voice Memo with anything that’s coming up for you either coaching or mentoring related and I will get back to you with thoughts and reflections as a voice memo within a few hours. Clients say that this form of support has been just as valuable as our real-time sessions.
Shared Tools and Exercises
Over the last 13+ years, I have gathered and devised a whole series of tools and exercises which I will share with you when required ranging from the Ikigai, Value Proposition, tone of voice, deep values work, Personal Branding exercises and many more.
When you signup with me I’ll create a Google Drive folder for you and our shared work will go in there. Often we’ll explore a tool in our session together via shared screen and you’ll complete the exercise in your own time. This I will add comments to, providing further learning and growth. Clients love this because they can always refer back to their Google Drive folder and have an easily accessible place to find the tools and exercises we explore together.
What Qualifies Me?
I regularly mentor Co-active students through Certification and in intermediate, I have over 2000 hours of real-world coaching and facilitation experience. I am a PCC (Professional Certified Coach) with the International Coaching Federation and adhere to their guide of ethics.
If you want to finish Certification feeling confident and prepared as a practice owner then I could well be your partner for the journey.
Phil Askew CPCC, PCC.
FINISH THIS COURSE FEELING MASTERFUL
£350 PER MONTH FOR 6 MONTHS
Before we engage in coaching, I ask that we have a 30-minute alignment call to make sure we are the best fit for each other. If what you’ve read speaks to you, let’s have a conversation I look forward to partnering with you on the Certification journey.